We're always on the look out for great talent.
Available positions: WINTER 2018
Due to an increased workload, we are currently looking for an experienced registered Intern Architect or Architect to join our team in a Project Architect capacity.
The ideal candidate;-3 – 5 years’ experience working as a Job Captain in an Architectural office
Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Technical Diploma- Manage their own time and responsibilities. Manage multiple projects at different stages of design.- Have a desire to run their own projects and build increasing responsibility for client and contractor communication.- Directly supervises 1 – 2 employees and consultants involved in a project
- Possess Revit, Sketchup, Office, Adobe suite skills.
- Have an understanding of BC Building Code
- Be interested in Green Building and either be Passive House Certified, or willing to learn.
- Possess excellent hand drawing skills.
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Must be registered with the AIBC, eligible to be registered or intending to be registered in British Columbia.
We provide paid for Passive House Training for all staff, as well as summer half-day Fridays.
Regular travel to building sites will be required.
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com